Terms of Service for Kitchensak
Welcome to Kitchensak, an online store that provides home and garden products to customers. By accessing or using our website, kitchensak.com, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”).
- Use of our Website You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms. You may not use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purposes, including but not limited to hacking or spamming.
- Product Descriptions We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices of products appearing on our website are accurate. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content available on the website are error-free, complete, or current.
- Order Processing We will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
- Pricing and Availability All prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this website is void where prohibited.
- Returns and Refunds We have a 30-day return policy for all products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. To initiate a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold us, our officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our website, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Governing Law This Agreement and any dispute arising out of or related to it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the company’s headquarters are located, without giving effect to any conflict of laws provisions.
- Changes to the Agreement We reserve the right to make changes to this Agreement at any time. Your continued use of our website following any changes indicates your acceptance of the new terms.
- Contact Us If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at email@example.com
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website.