This intelligent motion sensor under cabinet light is the perfect way to add light to your dark spaces without having to fumble for a switch. The light is equipped with a sensitive motion sensor that will turn the light on automatically when it detects movement, and turn it off again after 20 seconds of inactivity. This makes it perfect for use in dark spaces such as under cabinets, in stairwells, or in wardrobes.
The light is also equipped with a long-lasting battery life, so you won’t have to worry about changing the batteries frequently. The battery can be easily recharged using the included magnetic charging cable.
The light is also very easy to install. Simply peel off the adhesive backing and attach the light to any surface. The light is also very lightweight and compact, so it can be easily installed in even the smallest spaces.
- Intelligent motion sensor turns the light on automatically when it detects movement, and turns it off again after 20 seconds of inactivity
- Long-lasting battery life with magnetic charging
- Easy to install with adhesive backing
- Lightweight and compact design
- Add light to your dark spaces without having to fumble for a switch
- Save energy by only turning on the light when you need it
- Enjoy the convenience of long-lasting battery life and magnetic charging
- Easy to install in even the smallest spaces
- Under cabinets
- Wine cabinets
How to Use:
- Peel off the adhesive backing and attach the light to any surface.
- Plug the magnetic charging cable into the light and a power source to charge the battery.
- Once the battery is charged, unplug the charging cable.
- To turn on the light, simply wave your hand in front of the motion sensor. The light will turn off automatically after 20 seconds of inactivity.
- For best results, install the light in a location where the motion sensor will have a clear view of the area you want to light.
- The light can be used in both indoor and outdoor locations. However, if using the light outdoors, be sure to install it in a location where it will not be exposed to direct sunlight or rain.
- To clean the light, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth.
- To store the light, remove it from the mounting surface and place it in a cool, dry place.